They crawl underneath your skin
And beg to be let in.
They build up your spine
And crumble with each
And when you're alone,
Your mind is its throne.
So you search for busy streets.
These negative thoughts,
You hope will fleet.
Karina Martinez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Insecurities by Karina Martinez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Mister Laughter, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ode to Evil, Sourabh Mishra
- The Lucky Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Toast For Josie, Kuda Bondamakara
- Harvest of Harms, Madrason writer
- The Song Of The Builder, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken