Kat 'Happy Girl' Happy
Kat 'Happy Girl' Happy Poems
- Hot Chocolate Hot Chocolate in the dark, There’s nothing...
- So Long (A.K.A The Escapism So... So long to those lifeless ...
- I’m Sorry, I Can’t I’m sorry I can’t feel like this anymore, ...
- The Best Of Me I think you've seen the best of me, The me ...
- A Song For Rachel I watch you, sat next to me smiling, ...
- Live For The Moment Live, laugh, love Live everyday like its...
- Angry Girl Hey, Angry girl, It's not your fault They ...
Basically, these poems are based pretty much entirely on my own experiences of life. So yeah you will find a lot of stuff to do with love and other teenagery type things- it kinda goes with the whole being 17 thing. These poems are not written with care, love or precision, they are simply thrown together in the heat of the moment as I think them. I do it this way because I find it speaks right to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Hot Chocolate in the dark,
There’s nothing like it
Especially when it’s with you
I don’t have to pretend that I’m happy anymore,
Because I am when I’m with you
Huddled up on a bench
In the dark and cold
Drinking hot chocolate
And singing our favourite songs
I feel comfortable and safe with you
Enough to be myself, be crazy and let my hair down and laugh
Showing off my true colours
I’m so happy when I’m with you
Just kicking back, Whatever, Wherever, Whenever
For me, it’s just like heaven
Somewhere I love to be
With you, under the ...