Rachel BaByBeAr Anderson
Rachel BaByBeAr Anderson Poems
- Im All Alone On My Own I sit here waiting for someone to ...
- Exams The nib sprints across the smooth white surface Aching...
- Times Like These Times like these make me think life truely ...
- I Am Legend Have you ever lived in a world so blind it ...
- I Watch The Sky When alone i watch the sky and try to ...
- Losing The Game Im moving across this board No-one to ...
- Im Fed Up Im fed up with looking and not seeing Im fed up ...
whatsup? name's rachel/rach/babybear/ whatever ya wanna call me.Im 18, my life has ups and downs, just like yours. Instead of bottling these up i write it down and annoy the whole world with it. Im proud to say my friends are the best inspiration i have and its thanks to them that i have been able to start my poetry and are still able to write many more today: D
Bored of my poetry? (wouldnt ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Im All Alone On My Own
I sit here waiting for someone to speak
hours later it seems
no-one is interested in me
'cause without a partner you're not worth talking to
you lost your friends the day you lost everything else too
i guess no-one cares just how i feel
lonliness stabs into a pain so unreal
all i need is a little help somehow
but of course why should you care
you'd never be there
im all alone
on my own
and im scared