Kavitha Krishnamurthy Poems
- Dear Plants And Trees Standing silently Tolerating ...
- Autobiography Of A Seed I was a petite seed And no one paid ...
- Death After Life - Life After ... A confounding call from a...
- Child Labor Hopeful eyes, pretty smile Soft hands, million ...
- Life-A Game Of Chess Life is a game of chess With intricacy ...
- Autobiography Of A Leaf Hanging on the branches Swinging ...
- A Peaceful United World Drops of blood scattered ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kavitha Krishnamurthy
Dear Plants And Trees
From the mighty wind
To the heavy rain
Not caring about
That harm that we do
By cutting you
Still giving shade
Fruits, vegetables and wood
Protecting the earth
And the sky
Why are you so selfless?
Oh my dear plants and trees