Kay Allen Poems
- Train Station Trains rush past as we gaze into each other's...
- My Rock he is my rock he gives me the strength to wake up...
- Drops it seems as though it will never get any easier drops ...
- A Little Of Everything here I am singing into my bedpost ...
- Sensualidad (Su Voz) - Sensua...
- Loving You It wasn't difficult to love you my heart was ...
- I Am It is pointless I see to keep trying living a life...
Writer, poet, mother, woman... Kay Allen digs down deep to create honest, blunt, and true to life poetry. She writes from experience, love, and true talent. Born in New York, she knew as soon as she learned to write her name, that this was something she was born to do. Citing her 10 yr. old son as inspiration to keep going, Kay Allen has a timeless love and affection for the art. Enjoy... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kay Allen
Trains rush past
as we gaze into each other's eyes
not a word is spoken
our bodies are yelling for attention
knowing that soon
we will have to part
another train passes
the heat between us rises
on this winter's night
you lean against the pole
I take your lead
feeling the passion
I look up into your eyes
our faces touch
as my train leaves the station
Your arms around me
feel like heaven
I can't leave now
Silence between us grows
as the trains pull in and out