Kayla Corinne Beneteau
Kayla Corinne Beneteau Poems
- Daddy's Little Defect Daddy's little girl, so innocent and ...
- Among These Four Walls can't you see i am broken? for i ...
- Maybe Ill Get Better, Maybe I ... now that i think of ...
- Your Love In Vain a tear falls down the side of my face, my...
- Ur Heart Will Bleed dressed to kill in a coat of black, ...
- I Want To Be Your Infection i am blinded by everything that ...
- This Darkend Mirror on the other side, you cannot see, ...
Hey Guys! The name's Kayla, and I am 18. I love to write, draw, play my music, as well as reading is pretty awesome too. Expression means the world to me and if it werent for expression I honestly do not know where i'd be. I am outgoing, creative, fun, and caring :) if you wanna know anything else please do not hesitate to ask moii <3 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kayla Corinne Beneteau
Daddy's Little Defect
Daddy's little girl,
so innocent and profound,
so sweet as sugar,
but behind the mask is where the enemy lays,
deep deep down she wants to cry,
her drug addiction out of control,
her arms hidden,
her life has taken its toll,
as she lays her head to sleep,
through the closet door her demons will creep,
she closes her eyes tightly,
and gasps for air,
she cannot breath,
with her last breath she wishes on the brightest star,
'help me please'
she lives no more