Keith Michael Poems
- National Socialist Reform Part... why is war something where we...
- The Birds And The Bees i have spent my time writing about the...
- Sgt. Dove
- Memories & Coffee
- Mailbox, Fire Hydrant Red
- Nypd, Pugs, And Donuts My dearest bird, you visit me every ...
- Hemegonic Rituals I wish there were visiting hours in heaven....
history/political science major, my poems are rather different and odd so i appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. the good always comes with the bad so i am able to handle honesty on your part. thank you more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Keith Michael
National Socialist Reform Party
why is war something where we all have to get involved, whoever starts it and declares it, should fight it. send in the politicians and their sons, their wives, and then see how fast they are to sign a treaty. but once you send me off to war, you have more leeway to fight. you won't worry about how my parents feel, about how they'll be so heartbroken when they get that officer at their door with a letter that holds the inevitable. so lets not go around just starting wars and getting our noses involved over seas. they have been around for thousands of years before us and i highly doubt ...Read the full of National Socialist Reform Party