Keith Parsons Poems
- Immortally In this life like all the rest I’ll learn my ...
- A Beautiful Love I remember she noticed How I looked at my ...
- A Flower For Your Heart Cloudy skies close around you On ...
- Sparkling River The caterpillar’s suctioned feet keep him on ...
- Riley (My Favorite Daughter, M...
- Arabian Sand Scissor cut-out camels Strung wide in ...
- Plants And Trees I’ve always liked a Weeping Willow Her ...
I work on a golf course. I love it. It is very peaceful, just what I need after a fun, yet tumultuous life of wives and children.
My writing is a way to, after some thought and scrutiny, put feelings into words. After a brief exchange with a stranger or giving advice to my children, I write down later what I should have said then.
It is always easier for me to put it on ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In this life like all the rest
I’ll learn my lessons well
By suffering or dominate
Lately as I age some more
It occurs to me
The aches and pains that I incur,
I climbed into this body
When still a womb I see
A vessel for the life I lead
Last, I have lived a lifetime
My spirit soon is free
It’s time to move on to the next