Ken Duffy Poems
- Anger And Frustration In life, we strive to be the best To ...
- Your Face So many faces, passing through my head Faces old, ...
- My Dublin I remember my old Dublin The Snug Bars, the ...
- Natures Court Mother Earth, she tries her best Yet still we ...
- Give Me A Reason Have you ever asked yourself What reason do...
- Nightstalker The Nightstalker, he comes With him, comes the ...
- Turning And Turning Mother wails at the wailing wall People ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ken Duffy
Anger And Frustration
In life, we strive to be the best
To do our best towards others
Achieving this double is never easy
When anger, simmers beneath
We try not give into the anger
But some things, are unavoidable
Problems catch us up, taking control
Manifesting themselves into low self esteem
Don't give up on that person inside
The one that lady luck passed by
That person still wants to be the best
And do their best, for others