Kennedy Phadima Poems
- There And Back Again Sometimes confusion feels my mind ...
- Bitter Emotions! Those of you who do not know me you will ...
- An Endless Stride How does it feel to wake up in the morning...
- Tell Me Tell me who you are and I will tell you who your ...
- Overnight Night falls nothing gets better I cannot slumber ...
- Lost! Running down the highway of life I am asking ...
- Cry Not I am locked in the vaccum of emptyness Confined ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There And Back Again
Sometimes confusion feels my mind
Anger and hatred feels my heart
Instead of love and peace
I loose my sense of direction
and begin to feel no affection
I `ve been told
life is series of trying
to make up your mind
life is a wheel of circumstances
one after another
but how can they teach me about life
when they dont know how to live it
How can anybody teach somebody
when they dont know
how to love one another
You `ve got to love yourself
then love somebody else
love is good but it hurts
life is ...