HABEEBURAHMAN Thaliyil Poems
- You Alone I Love, Yo Alone I W... You alone I love, you ...
- Malala  Vs Taliban "Learning is the right and duty ...
- Funeral You left me in the chamber where Death alone ...
- Let Me Drink The Wine Of Love Let me drink the wine of love, ...
- My Flag Is My Religion My blood sinks into a crystal glass ...
- Delhi, December 26,2012 Let's stone ourselves to ...
- I Am The Rain Love and long for love Until the trumpet is ...
Habeeburahman Thaliyil belongs to Thaleekkara village in Kozhikode district in Kerala.He works at ASTER DM HEALTHCARE DUBAI
Address for Communication:
KACHERIVATHUKKAL, THALIYIL PO KUTTIADI 673508
Mob: +919995798560,00971525825795, +971529069205 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You Alone I Love, Yo Alone I Worship
You alone I love, you alone I worship. [Poem]
Until I die my breath will guard you,
And my memories after.
In my death none I like to weep for me,
If you shed a dropp of tear, I will sprout again from the mud.
To love you to guard you to serve you.
I am born to love you alone
And I will die for your love too.
In the world here after, I will love, love you alone.
What else shall I say when my love for you is full?
What shall I think but you when you are the truth.
I will but love you, Let them stone at me.
You alone I love, you alone ...