Kera Davis Poems
- Over Taking Fear Walking down the street as cars ...
- Beach BEACH soft, warm sand
- Being Me Don’t look at me and judge me The outside doesn’t ...
- Wishing Wishing for a change Wishing it would rain Maybe ...
- Looking Within There lies a girl A girl who sees pain A ...
- My Dad My Dad is a very strong man My Dad,6’ foot 4 is what ...
- Heaven There’s a place very far This place is beyond the ...
Hey my name is Kera. I became a member here some weeks ago and I just started adding my poems 2 weeks ago. Some people may write poems to express their feelings but I wrote these poem for a project in class. I hope everyone likes my poem. please comment on them so can see if there good or bad.
Thanxs, kera more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kera Davis
Over Taking Fear
Walking down the street as cars drive
Everyone's looking scared as we get to the courthouse
We memorizes our line over a hundred times
Then the teachers tell us its time to start
Ms. Sebrell starts by introducing our judges
As the first group start to walk
they go in front of the town
they say their line and then there done
they make it look so easy that the rest are not as scared
my fear starts to fade
then our group name is called
my fear comes back in a rush
My hands start to sweat and I ...