Kera Davis Poems
- Being Me Don’t look at me and judge me The outside doesn’t ...
- I Am Someone Have you ever been told you are no one? You ...
- Heaven There’s a place very far This place is beyond the ...
- Looking Within There lies a girl A girl who sees pain A ...
- Over Taking Fear Walking down the street as cars ...
- My Dad My Dad is a very strong man My Dad,6’ foot 4 is what ...
- Beach BEACH soft, warm sand
Hey my name is Kera. I became a member here some weeks ago and I just started adding my poems 2 weeks ago. Some people may write poems to express their feelings but I wrote these poem for a project in class. I hope everyone likes my poem. please comment on them so can see if there good or bad.
Thanxs, kera more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kera Davis
Don’t look at me and judge me
The outside doesn’t tell it all
But look on the inside
Because that’s where the trueness lies
Don’t hear rumors about me and think they’re true
Because the eyes are better then the ears
But see me as the same as you
Not different, Don’t forget I’m a human too!
I wouldn’t change being me for the world
Being me takes a lot
Once again I wish you could….
Walk in my socks.