Don’t look at me and judge me
The outside doesn’t tell it all
But look on the inside
Because that’s where the trueness lies
Don’t hear rumors about me and think they’re true
Because the eyes are better then the ears
But see me as the same as you
Not different, Don’t forget I’m a human too!
I wouldn’t change being me for the world
Being me takes a lot
Once again I wish you could….
Walk in my socks.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Me by Kera Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra