Don’t look at me and judge me
The outside doesn’t tell it all
But look on the inside
Because that’s where the trueness lies
Don’t hear rumors about me and think they’re true
Because the eyes are better then the ears
But see me as the same as you
Not different, Don’t forget I’m a human too!
I wouldn’t change being me for the world
Being me takes a lot
Once again I wish you could….
Walk in my socks.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Me by Kera Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty