Kevin Maroney Poems
- A Cloudy Morning The clouds, Elegantly do they stride In ...
- 'Beauty' What is beauty, but a Tool. For itself, or a more...
- What'Ve I Got What's it gotten me? Studying, praying for ...
- Life's Grand Life's grand, a great big sun, under which the...
- A Baker's Line A baker in the baker's line, just like ...
- The Ocean An ocean, Yes, an ocean of Expressionless
- Slavery Not a matter of the color But a matter of the ...
Born in california, I have barely begun my life though I feel much older than my age would imply. My poetry gives me a vent and release for my thoughts and frustrations. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin Maroney
A Cloudy Morning
Elegantly do they stride
In their heavenly chambers
In the sky.
That I should be chained here
Forced to bear witness to such majesty.
If my own thoughts and wishes were met,
I would glide out of this world
On a silky nimbus
To escape this silly, flitty society.