Kevin Webster Poems
- 'Falling Stars' Walking along the road, the ...
- Nothing Inside In a child of a closeless mind, his own ...
- Break Me Lost and fade, Broken and de-hearted, Smashed ...
- Along My Dreams Amoung myself, is a feeling I don't ...
- Above Myself Alone and here, in my own darkness, with ...
- 'What Others Think' This isn't what others think when they ...
- Fallen Leaves I walk amoug a forest, a forest ...
My Biography: Well I write these poems out of my own feelings some are good some are bad not my place to judge. I just like to get it out ;) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin Webster
Walking along the road,
the road of dreams of Love,
Hope and happyness.
But I have to find a new road
a wish to stars to make my love come true.
Falling to the ground,
Burning with tears of sorrow but without this star,
my heart willl be nothing as it beats with hope.
But my heart has a happyness that can never fade.
But if this star came true,
It was only be once in a lifetime.