Kimberley Myles Poems
- Imagination Where I’ll end up I don’t know No specific ...
- Slave To Impermanance I am a new –age slave A slave! Tired...
- A Picture Of My Thought I see something odd A snapshot that ...
- Time Keeper Lost in the clock’s Pendulum tocks Foreboding ...
- But For The Child But for the Child Who must cross the ...
- Ever Present Time Spilled Laying to waste The past
- No Matter No matter what I do No matter where I go Right in...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Where I’ll end up I don’t know
No specific destination
On the trail of ideation
Feeding some new thought sensation
Build the thought up as I go
Sometimes it’s infatuation
Others it’s a computation
Always deals in fascination
Factor in to make it flow
Formed from basic information
Simple in its transformation
Thoughtful in its graduation
Seems so fast but moves so slow
Some may say it’s contemplation
I say it’s emancipation
Mostly it’s procrastination
Doesn’t matter - yes or no
I live for my imagination