L.B. Strawn Poems
- A Muse Who Can Amuse With A Mu... A MUSE WHO CAN AMUSE WITH A ...
- A Word, A Touch, A Glance A WORD, A TOUCH, A GLANCE A ...
- A Lovely Refrain A LOVELY REFRAIN She yielded herself to ...
- A Childhood Memory A CHILDHOOD MEMORY I was walking ...
- Silent Cry SILENT CRY In pain and anguish, I cry out, ...
- Innocent Love INNOCENT LOVE He: What have I said to ...
- Simple SIMPLE I am a simple man Who would walk a simple ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about L.B. Strawn
A Muse Who Can Amuse With A Muse
A MUSE WHO CAN AMUSE WITH A MUSE
We know a muse who can amuse
For he writes such comical verse.
Rhyme and meter, he does not abuse
For he has succumbed to the lyrical curse.
He writes with such humor and wit
That he’s liked by all those around.
The doves of verse, on his pen have alit,
And his words form a verbal crown.
To a touching verse sometimes he will bow,
But mostly to those which spread humor.
So, this thought I will assuredly avow,
“His brain has a comical tumor”.
Dedicated to “Tony” Anthony
By L.B. Strawn