Lalaine Rebamonte Poems
- Silence Silence! Silence please! Silence may be too old, ...
- Forever Inlove When we hear the chirping of birds We can’t ...
- Eternity I’ve travelled so far To find the perfect ...
- Rhythm Of Love Love is not perfect It does not have any ...
- My Love Everytime you pass My heart beats fast
- Odd Foolishness They know you, As they know me But why Oh ...
- A Guy Like You Someone like you Can be someone like me
I am a student teacher who's aiming to publish the works of my students. They have an exceptional talent in writing literary piece. I truly believe in the free style form of writing to express one's feelings.
The young poets (my students) are acknowledged at bottom part of the piece. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lalaine Rebamonte
Silence may be too old,
Silence may be too odd.
But silence gives life to the unpeaceful soul;
Silence may bee too loud,
Loud that you can even hear your heart beat fast.
Silence that can be a vast.
Don't ever let silence conquer the inner you!
Because the dark persona might eat you.