Lauren Ashleigh Poems
- Hate You You gave me my name, and it coming from your mouth...
- God Please, I Think I'M In Lov... How can i say whats on my ...
- In This Home. In this broken home theres a lot we dont ...
- Before The Morning I woke up weak today Needing your ...
- Ignorance. Does anybody realise, Would anyone believe, ...
- Chasing Changes. Orange cast along aging streets, It’s the ...
- Beast. If you could only see, The beast you’ve birthed in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauren Ashleigh
You gave me my name,
and it coming from your mouth triggers some kind of shame,
First you loved me
Second you waver with me
Thirdly your destroying me,
All ive got are these hazy memories of you,
because i refuse to beilieve this thing is you,
Im stringing this along,
Praying one day ill wake up and this thing will be gone,
And if you hear me
im starting to hate you.