Laxmi ... Poems
- Come Back, My Love! My lips are still burning from the fire ...
- Waiting For My Beloved I think only of my beloved I dream ...
- I Am No More Me My eyes do not see My ears do not hear My ...
- Rain On Me Rain on me, my love, your love: the garden of ...
- Who Said....? When I close my eyes I see you. When I open ...
I write only love poems. All my poems are dedicated to my beloved only. I do not have any other interest. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laxmi ...
Come Back, My Love!
My lips are still burning
from the fire of the kiss
you planted on me
a year ago.
I have not touched any food at all -
neither a fruit, nor leaf, nor water
ever since the day you left me
burning in the quadrangle of my fire
alone, alone, a year ago,
that the memory of your fiery kiss
will be washed away painfully for ever
from the virgin garden of my lips
if they so much as touched
a fruit, a leaf, or water,
that the mid-summer warmth of your kiss
will turn cold as ice
if my forlorn lips
touched a ...