Leah Michelle Ellis
Leah Michelle Ellis Poems
- Breaking Tradition I look around the room. Everyone is a ...
- Haunted Memories You are quiet and sneaky. I trusted you ...
- Love's Bloom A flower for you, a flower for me. In this ...
- A Christmas Poem The wind blows gently. There is a cheer ...
- Inner Turmoil An illusion so deceiving. I am going insane ...
- Searching. Something old and something new. Random thoughts ...
- A Simple Reminder I whistle a hollow tune. Bitter to the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leah Michelle Ellis
I look around the room.
Everyone is a buzz.
My heart pounds.
My facade tremors.
With every passing hour it seems I forget more and more.
How to act, how to socialize.
All of it drifting away right before my eyes.
I fastened this mask on in the past,
To hide my regret,
And most of all emotions.
Do I dare take off what has held me here so long?
Or do I just wait and keep it on?
This little Alice has finally had enough!
Breaking the chains that once bound me before.
I am no longer ashamed!
I'm breaking free and ...