Leah Michelle Ellis
A Christmas Poem
The wind blows gently.
There is a cheer in the air and feeling of warmth.
This is the time of chills and thrills.
When families gather together in joy.
Telling tales of fear and adventure by the fire.
All hearts aglow with the spirit of the season.
What more could I say?
Is there anymore reason?
So jump right in!
Sing a hymn!
And listen for those sleigh bells ringing!
Leah Michelle Ellis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Christmas Poem by Leah Michelle Ellis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Past Tense, Jake Deeds
- thunder strike, ademola oluwabusayo
- hidden agenda, ademola oluwabusayo
- लोगोनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Season of togetherness, Piyush Dey
- Hindi Haiku, S.D. TIWARI
- Date Night, Charles Hancock
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- Thrills and spills(Hindi translation), Thampi KEE
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey