lecie Bailey Jackson
lecie Bailey Jackson Poems
- Silver Strands I found some silver strands resting on my ...
- Undoubted Student When a pupil unlearn a reflection of ...
- A Story Time Elf A story time Elf appear in my class ...
- Pandora These unpreditable inclinations, must we try to ...
- The Walnut Lumber together with sturdy might So roomy, a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In all honesty, there could be but one true ending with a worldly LIFE! ... a necrotic and/or ashy DEATH!''To all Non believers!
''My poems are like a paint brush and each readers mind is like the canvas!''Explore your imagination with poetry!
I found some silver strands resting on my pillow
Old Mother time taunts me, like dreadful weeping willow
I found more silver long strands dancing on my shoulder
Yes, constant sad reminder; I’m much much older
I found many silver long stands swimming in my shower
Stroking and washing away my youthful flower
Now, I see silver long strands crying on my head
Screaming, no to my youth and yes it is now dead
I hear silver long strands singing on my brush
To validate my years, No-no-no they must hush...