lecie Bailey Jackson
Lumber together with sturdy might
So roomy, a treasure fit for family joys
Yet graciously she stood a promising sight
Enough room for husband, wife, two girls, and two boys
Oh, how I wish the doors will open
Once inside we would cherish ever square foot
Needless to say my passion will heighten
Spiraling stairs like a never ending hook
To settle here only hopes and dreams
Yet happiness will still be there
A glance at state of the art dwelling scenes
Oh how I wish we all would share
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Walnut by lecie Bailey Jackson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh