Leeza Bird Poems
- Spring Sunshine Waited Oh dear Spring! I hear your tender ...
- Your Feet... I think I started loving your feet From that ...
- Dearly January The winter's cold still lingered within But ...
- Thoughts Here I am alone again in the middle night hearing ...
- Lotus Always your sweet fragrant brings me a moment of ...
- Thornbird Is it passion, is it fate? or an obsession that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leeza Bird
Spring Sunshine Waited
Oh dear Spring!
I hear your tender walking crossing over the hills
Your harmony songs wake up the shining green
Where the birds joyously tweeting
And my heart its like singing...
And my little girl
Comes enjoy her spring
As pure as dew drops
when love reveals
she can hear the wind's falling
like every drop of music..
Like all the bubs embracing the dew drops
Like how my eyes embracing your smiling lips
Like my heart miss your floral scent
Like me - my soul to keep you within
Like I spent my whole life ...