Lento Maez Poems
- The Traveler He was guided by a mysterious star Traveling ...
- Living In Paradise In my current state of mind I'm living in ...
- Emotional Intelligence His emotional intelligence was quite ...
- Burnt Food Denial of fact Getting caught in the act
- Troubled Soul Where do I rest This humble soul Where can it...
- Humor Heals Hidden hopes help heal Honest humans ...
- These Foolish Things We laughed at our foolish things Our ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
He was guided by a mysterious star
Traveling tirelessly near and far
The people in his travels he did greet
Aimlessly looking for his beloved sweet
In all his exotic travels he did find
Glorious treasures but not his kind
He sought the dream he once had
In time he thought it was a fad
Persistent foils he overcame
To the point he was a bit lame
One day to his surprise
Right before his very eyes
Was the wonder he had been looking for
And she was living just next door