Leo C. Jones [Frustratedly Me]
Writing poetry suddenly became my passion after being heavily exposed to literature upon stepping in college.
I think it's a very profound way of expression, the beauty of words and measurements that I can't quite explain, but still love doing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Rainy Morning in a Tropical Country
- A Reason
- An Conditional Love
- One Way to Look at it
- Re-rolls Exist Only in Board Games
- The Asymptote
- The Coffee Machine is Broken Inside
- The Mamihlapinatapei They Shared
- The Unfortunate Difference Between Frenc...
- Waiting Room