'Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.' ~ Author Unknown
I have been through many struggles and hardships, but yet I have survived. I feel my best poems have come into being after some of my most tragic and painful moments.
'Our sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thoughts.' ~ Percy Bysshe Shelley
As I review my poems, I find that the best ones are those which speak of my deepest pain and tragedy. Those gut-wrenching moments are the ones that even today speak of my truest feelings and ponderings. If anything good came of those heartbreaking moments, it ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- *One of My Ancient Ones* 'My Angel'
- *One Of My Ancient Ones* 'Letting go.....
- *One of my Ancient Ones* 'A Chance For ...
- A Dream
- A Silent Cry
- A Song for My Heart
- A Letter to a Lost Friend
- A Poem for My Friend
- *One Of My Ancient Ones* 'Stars sprink...
- *One Of My Ancient Ones* 'Time is all ...
- *One Of My Ancient Ones* 'Our Last Goodb...
- Alone In A Castle (Part One)
Comments about Lesa MRK
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)