Life in a Poem
Life in a Poem Poems
- Love And Pain Are The Same | P...
- Freedom For Life/The Freedom T... I walked in to a ...
- Your An Artist | The Art Of Po... You’re an artist, not ...
- A Look In The Mirror/Imagery I... You stand there so ...
- The Art Of Passion | Art In A ...
- I’m Perfect | Life In A Poem When you say perfection, what do...
- The Circus/A Day In The Life O...
Challenge is my middle name. I write music and poetry. I appreciate creativity and originality, 'Passion is no fashion it’s an art'
http: //www.estherdouek.com/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Life in a Poem
Love And Pain Are The Same | Poetry / Lyrics
Four letters deep, they penetrate
Divided in to equal parts in a human brain
Feeling the same inside a heart
Love and pain
Blinding like the sun heat
Hurting like a sun burn
Bright like the sun shine
Furthest thing from planet earth
Around ball of fire
The hottest thing I’ve ever seen
Love and pain seems to be the same damn thing
You stained my heart with your love
And left a scare on my soul with your name Mr. Pain
It makes no sense, you can’t see the different
Pain is hope, it will pull you threw
Pain’s the thing that proves ...