Lisa Marie Mottert
Lisa Marie Mottert Poems
- Flowers In The Garden Lifeless, thirsting for the raindrops ...
- Fabric Of The Heart Threads entwined to hold in ...
- Wonder Of Life We skip through the rainbow A mosaic of ...
- Dressed In Roses Carefree, flourished with love Spritzed ...
- Summer Whispers Swimsuit, sandals, and sand between your ...
- Cascade Of Heart Waterfall of my perpetual mind Stream of ...
- Captain Of My Journey Sailing through the sea of ...
Writing poetry since the age of seven from her childhood home on the Jersey Shore, Lisa Marie Mottert, continues to write poetry, and her work is published on several writing sites.
Ms. Mottert proudly graduated from the prestigious Institute of Children's Literature in 2011. She studied Special Publishing.
Three of Ms. Mottert's poems are published in hardcover anthologies. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Lisa Marie Mottert
Flowers In The Garden
Lifeless, thirsting for the raindrops of life
Wilting from pain and strife-
Teardrops flood, each root renewed
Petals blossom, noble with truth
Overpowering rows of shimmering hue
All the work to keep together
Life's unpredictable weather
Flowers swiftly whisper like a feather
Showering cheer, composition is better-
Writing joy in its open letter.