Little Star Poems
- John 3: 16 “For God so loved the world…” This is such the ...
- Thank You For My Children I could say that I am lucky To ...
- Friends Come And Go Friends just come and go Some did stay ...
- How I See You I see you from the depths of infinity In the ...
- Going To Work
- My Wish How I wish today's my graduation day So I could ...
- You Will Always Be My Valentin... Reading through your old ...
Born in Feb 4, i was the STAR and the apple of the eye of my loving parents as i grew up..my brod and sisters knew all this (giggle) ..i started writing poems at age 14.. also loved to draw. Some poems written and compiled were illustrated with my own drawings... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
John 3: 16
“For God so loved the world…”
This is such the greatest love of all
“…That He gave His only begotten Son…”
This is such the greatest gift for mankind
“…That whosever believeth in Him…”
This is such the greatest faith we should keep
“…Shall not perish…”
This is such the greatest promise to hold on to
“…But have everlasting life…”
This is such the greatest reward to receive and live forever