Liz Gellur Poems
- Broken Friendship One talk Turned into shouting We can't ...
- I Hate My Life I hate my life I hate everything that happend...
- A True Friend A true friend will always help They will be ...
- I Need A Friend Gotta move on Without anybody I'm by myself...
- You Don'T Trust Me We've been friends for years We always ...
- I Can'T Trust You Anymore We both now I can't trust ...
- Misunderstood Lots of poeple think I'm different I feel that...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Liz Gellur
Turned into shouting
We can't agree
On one thing
I wanted to repair it
But now I know
Theres no point of everything
Because our friendship is now very low
I wanted to know if our friendship really mattered
Then I saw you all walk into different direction
Then I saw our friendship
Suddenly shatter into zillions
All I wanted to do is to repair it
But now i know
None of you really want it
I guess our friendship
Can't really last forever
There's no such thing as
'It really matters'