Lonely People Champion
Lonely People Champion Poems
- Lonely Soul O lost and lonely soul Bobbing up and down
- Chat Room For Lonely People Thoughts are the very ...
- The Loneliness Why do humans Feel
- Forum A forum for lonely people? What a logical idea?
- Boring Lonely Day What to do On a boring lonely day? How ...
- Call Someone Would you Call someone,
- Old Lonely People You would think That by the time
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lonely People Champion
O lost and lonely soul
Bobbing up and down
Upon wave after wave
Of uncaring humanity
Drying to a crisp
Under the rays
Of a life giving sun
Close your eyes
And look within.
You are the source
Of your own misery
And your redemption.