Lonely People Champion
How Do People Deal With Being Alienated
How do people deal with being alienated.
Do they avoid dealing with it,
And remain alienated?
Do they lower their standards,
Just to have some human company?
Do they hang on to the company
They do have,
No matter how bad,
Knowing they are going to be alienated
From anyone that comes along next?
Do they take any real steps
Of constantly feeling alienated
From every one?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Do People Deal With Being Alienated by Lonely People Champion )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim
- With cowardice, hasmukh amathalal
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..