Lonely People Champion
How Do People Deal With Being Alienated
How do people deal with being alienated.
Do they avoid dealing with it,
And remain alienated?
Do they lower their standards,
Just to have some human company?
Do they hang on to the company
They do have,
No matter how bad,
Knowing they are going to be alienated
From anyone that comes along next?
Do they take any real steps
Of constantly feeling alienated
From every one?
Lonely People Champion's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Do People Deal With Being Alienated by Lonely People Champion )
- Martyrs at the Borders, DOMINIC K V
- Parents Deserted, DOMINIC K V
- Child Trafficking, DOMINIC K V
- What is Karma?, DOMINIC K V
- Flower Vendor, DOMINIC K V
- Winter´s Sunshine, Peter S. Quinn
- Another World, Bareerah Bilal
- I am so unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Assign All Guilt, Margaret Alice Second
- Find everything, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)