Lonnie Hicks Poems
- The Dreamer's Poet Dreamers dream dreaming that all their ...
- All Power If I could take the world into my world; If I ...
- Breathe Me Come closer; I need to feel your body
- An Icicle Kiss 'I am the Winter Flower' she said 'the ...
- A River Flows Where does the river flow if not to you? ...
- A Killer Word Strewn on the ground were the nouns; the ...
- I Am The Fat Girl I am the Fat Girl the one...
Free MP3 Downloads of 'The Gospel According to Lilith' at http: //lonniehicks.com
'Politics, Poetry and Love in the 21st Century
'Survival Tools and Hard Truth:
Story-Plays and Poems
From the Progressive Side'
Poems Done Collaboratively From
Internet Interviews With Over 100 Individuals: 600
pages. Real People; Real Stories. Now available on
CD tracks also available.
Other books: 'Love Poems for the Recently Cynical'
'The Earth Speaks-The Environment
'The Obama ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Dreamer's Poet
all their dreams are dreams;
and is reality then multiple-shaped
or itself a dream?
If dreams are things not real or true
or don't yet exist
then what does it mean for dreamer to
act upon the dream and bring it forth
Was the dream just reality
not yet existent;
in waiting so to speak?
Or was it live
waiting to be discovered?
Seems to me
this is much like a poem;
how the poem comes to be-
unless, of course,
is a dream too,