Luca Menin Poems
- Prohibition Like streamlets of gin, floating the bottom of ...
- Puddle Of Water
- Waste Waste at the door Drunk of apple core, spiting ...
- Autumn Sunset Pour the eyes, crystal soul Venus radiant, ...
- Bury Me…. Bury me on the top of the higher hill Under the ...
- At The Bar Inebriated sailors. Chatting laughter ...
- Like An Eagle Resting... Like an eagle resting on the yellow ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Luca Menin
Like streamlets of gin,
floating the bottom of a bottle
The veins flows, intoxicate abstinence's woes,
carried like wreckage, drying on the sandy shore.
Dark alley, conceal brothel laughs,
of coats and hat's humps.
Snitch by the light arts
Seek by desecrate dark.
Dim by the uncover breasts, of cast angels wings.
Poison lime blossom dreams.
Mute movies, in the new cinema, talk
Pellicles of women sobbing waists,
necked under their concubine vests.
Violet liquors poppies,
Proliferate of distillate opiates
Scroll through blood, like an...