Luis Estable Poems
- The Hell (An Epigram
- To Catch (An Epigram)
- Sonnet # 209 Like water fresh that one picks up to ...
- Sonnet # 215 Yes, women excite my mind, and I don`t ...
- Water Always Does It (An Epigr... Good wine drinks grand! ...
- Sonnet # 226 Come running with your hair all loose, a smile; ...
- Mistaken Pleasure (An Epigram)
I`ve been writing poetry for many years and every single day I get deeper and deeper into it. Of the so many styles of poetry I have managed to write there are sonnets, songs, children`s verses, haikus, blank verse, free verse.
Poetry is the language of the mind of the soul and the most compact form of expression. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Hell (An Epigram
The hell that gives pleasure
Is taken for a heaven.
The homosexual goes down,
And the abuser touches the child.