luke slade Poems
- I Was A Dark Angel I was a dark angel sent from bellow, I ...
- The Struggle Of Life Have you ever wondered about life and ...
- Beautiful Beautiful, Those legs, those thighs You’re ...
- Freedom and so it has begun, everything we've worked for, ...
- A Girl I Know She walks into the room, The room brightens, ...
- Real Justice And so life will make cowards of us all, it ...
- In My Head What it is that attracts us to that one person? ...
hi i'm luke, right now in college doing music. I started playing guitar when i was 18 and soon, could'nt get anough of it, pink floyd was my main influence but soon had other intrests like bruce springsteen and bob dylan, i started writing poery to try and become a better song writer. my main goal in life is to play music and write songs all the time, i would'nt call myself a poet though, just ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about luke slade
I Was A Dark Angel
I was a dark angel sent from bellow,
I was the dark angel waiting to grow,
I was a dark angel pondering were to go,
I was a dark angel looking for a pathway to follow,
I was a dark angel looking for truth,
A reason for living,
Searching for who,
I am an angel following my pathway,
I am an angel searching everyday,
I am an angel with a reason to live,
I am an angel with a gift to for fill,
I am an angel with meaning,
An angel with a passion,
A passion to thrill.