Lyndsay Thomas Poems
- The Small Things In Life It's the little things in life that ...
- My Love Song For You I am going to write you a love song And...
- Drip Drop Without any warning Early morning The moon ...
- Broken Record The record has stopped playing. But i still ...
- Gone You told me goodbye and never turned around As you ...
- Once Was You've always been my better half Always there to ...
- Math Poem Opposites Don’t Attract The difference between ...
I grew up in a small town, and I never left.
I'm still going to school and in my free time
I like to write. Im learning more and more each day. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lyndsay Thomas
The Small Things In Life
It's the little things in life that matter the most
Those things stay with your heart very close
It can brighten a frown to a smile
And make someone's day worth whiled
It doesn't matter if you're receiving or giving
It makes your life worth a living
These small acts of kindness keeps the world go round
Gods in the sky and were all on the ground
He can't do it all
So we need to step up, even if it's something small
So the next time you see a chance to help out
Don't forget, this is what life is all about
Helping each other find the ...