Lynn Cowman Poems
- Chocolate I love the time of Easter When my children get a ...
- Precious Gift When you hold something so precious So ...
- Secret Date I said Grass marks on your arse And straw ...
- Porcelain Smile This porcelain smile is fading And showings ...
- Going Grey I woke up late this morning And looked into the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lynn Cowman
I love the time of Easter
When my children get a chocolate treat
For when they've gone to bed at night
Into the kitchen I do creep
I thought I would just have a nibble
So small that they wouldn’t know
But the chocolate tasted so good
That I had to have a little more
At first I broke off a corner
Then turned it so they couldn’t see
But then I turned it round again
Well the box was shouting at me! !
I thought the kids, they wouldn't mind
After all I am their mum
I looked down at the empty box
Oh lord what have I done
So now I have ...