Lynn El Amine
Lynn El Amine Poems
- Candy This poem is not really about Candy. It's about ...
- Coffee This poem is not about temptation. It's about the ...
- Chewing Gum. Molded into different shapes Constantly bitten ...
- My Hand On The Trigger Colorful dots join me in murky Oh ...
- Under The Weather... Under the weather Down low Beneath the...
- It Won'T Be Anytime Soon... Water drops Streaming down my ...
- Ouch... Ouch My bubble screams Stitched up Burst by a new ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lynn El Amine
This poem is not really about Candy. It's about temptation. I used the word 'Candy' metaphorically. It's up to the reader to know what this poem is really about.
I went to buy candy this morning
Fucked me up on the inside
Burned my throat
Was it really candy that I bought?
Next thing I know
Time is my friend
Or is it just pretend?
I wonder how many of my scars
Candy would be able to mend
Get more of that candy
The light is dim here
But it's all clear
The candy I want to get
Makes me easily forget
So I buy ...