Lynne Howard Poems
- Stormy Night Formidable clouds begin to appear In a somewhat...
- The Hairdresser What secrets are revealed Whilst mirrored in...
- Glow Worms Walking down a country lane In the dead of ...
- Whitby Abbey Ascending the 199 steps to Whitby Abbey One has...
- Beauty Of Friendship Beauty of friendship comes deep from ...
- Count Our Blessings Gathering around the table on Turkey ...
- Flicker Of The Candle Flicker of the candle long ago When he...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lynne Howard
Formidable clouds begin to appear
In a somewhat ominous sky
Crash of thunder in the distance
Impending storm intensifies
Rain pelting on the windows
Lightening bolts electrify
In an otherwise darkened room
Act of nature no power supply
Not all is lost a fire is lit
And candles strewn across the room
Heat is generated in many ways
To stave off the doom and gloom
Sheepskin rug in front of blazing fire
Wine bottle and two glasses stand nearby
Logs splutter and crackle in the grate
Waiting for the sparks to fly
Two bodies ...