macaulay akinbami Poems
- The White Man’s Grave This school is not our school We have ...
- Alone.. Alone in the world of writs I stand alone
- Dear Pastor, Dear pastor…. I come in consideration, That ...
- Church Sin... Let us go To where? The church. The church?
- Painless Pills Before you this day I lay bare Naked as I ...
- Must We Kill To Get To His Hea... I saw on a wall, in the ...
- There Is A Lion In Me The lion in me, Don’t dare, I am sold...
Just writing. doing what i enjoy. You may not like it. Its okay. That is why it is you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Poems are sometimes easily understood, but at other times they are seriously coded for the confusion of the lax and Lazy seekers who usually are unwilling to think''Poems
The eyes of poets are not in the visible sockets appearing to all, they carry another type of eyes which sees the obscure, it travels distance like many minds but true poets will not allow an escape o...Poets
Those whose souls are tied to friends should never seek to marry, external friendship and marriage or building a home are mutually exclusive. one will give way to the other. 'Two they say shall be one...Relationship
The White Man’s Grave
This school is not our school
We have our own.
This culture is not our own,
I know it well.
They teach us science
What is it?
And philosophy of their own.
When they say knowledge,
Who is a fool?
Pluto, Plato are not blacks
They impose on us
And make it law.
And have us in their rule condemn
These men are wicked
Tell them so.
In our pain they make their mansion
And gave us food from our wage.
Before your Mathematics,
I know the numbers of my wives
And your Geography.
I know the road to my farm.
Before your ...