Mandy Author2 Poems
- Sun Bright shining sun, Lighting the world, The world ...
- Abc Poem Another thought comes to mind, Before it can be ...
- Wonder Wonder where I'd be, If I hadn't meet you, If I ...
- Addicted To Him Does he know? , I’m dependent on him, ...
- And Still You Sleep 'Tap Tap Tap', Goes the pencil on my ...
- Honestly, Honest Ask me anything, I’ll answer honestly, ...
- Scratches The scratches on my hand, Don’t reach the walls ...
I write poems...what more do you need to know? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mandy Author2
Bright shining sun,
Lighting the world,
The world revolving around you,
My world revolving around you,
Too much sun will burn,
The scars heal in time,
But not enough sun,
Can cause near irreparable damage,
That can only be fixed by the sun,
The ever burning sun,
Who outshines the moon and the stars,
Who is not always good for me,
Not always best,
But the sun is what i need to survive,
So I must deal with the burns,
Heal within the light of the sun,
To see what is beyond,
I must have the sun,
To guide the ...