Marie annette Poems
- Try Everyone may tell you who to be and how to live your ...
- Love Story Ill love you as much as Lancelot loved Guinevere ...
- Of Happiness And Ice Cream My life it’s a mess A huge ...
- I Love You I love you This one simple phrase It means so ...
- Hands These hands they weren’t made to kill they were made ...
- Poem Of The Suicidal Lovers I cant breathe the world has ...
- Princess You're a Princess and you should Never forget ...
I enjoy writing immensely. And I post my poems on here for the benefit of others. And I ask that if you would like to use any of my poems for any social event. For example speech and debate, talent contest, ect. You ask my permission. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marie annette
Everyone may tell you who to be and how to live your life
They may tell you that you are too different
But you wanna know something
Never stop being you
No one can ever make you change who you are
No one can make you be different
Yes maybe sometimes it is hard to not be wanted
For people to walk by you
I know what it’s like to be picked last
I know what it’s like to be ignored
to be invisible
To not have a name
But you should know this
you are always loved
it may not seem like it
but you will always be loved
it may seem like a lonely road