Mark Horsfall Poems
- The Art Of War. Screams of pain and anger People loosing ...
- Death Of The World. Brutal mutilation World ...
- The Game Of Life. In Search of nothing Dormant minds stand ...
- Look, The Mice Are Dancing. Look Can you see them? Look, ...
- Untitled 7 Freak you say Indeed Not in need As you think
- Time To Stop! ! We are the power Elevation You give us ...
- Continuum. Lightning quickens The pace, the race The rat ...
I live in North Yorkshire, England with my girlfriend and our 4 children. I enjoy rugby league, fishing, falconry, and generally been outdoors. I also train and fly birds of prey.
I've been writing since my mid teens and often wondered about submitting some of my work to be published but never though any good enough. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Horsfall
The Art Of War.
Screams of pain and anger
People loosing their lives
But for what?
Or the worst cause of all,
Mans first and last try for suicide
The grief of millions can’t be denied
But who’s fault is this?
Who can we blame?
They’re all the god damned same
All they want is power and wealth
But all they do is endanger our health
Can we live
under this constant threat of death?
I don’t really think so
But what will be left?
But a burnt out core
For this is what will ...