Mary Lou Poems
- Ruby Red Drops Ruby Red Drops falling free Such a beautiful ...
- Grade A #1 Bitch I've decided life is a bitch. I feel like a...
- Come To Me Come to me Hold me tight
- Shattered Pieces Once upon a time A long time ago
- Red River Of Pain Beautiful starry night of fun Getting...
- Beautiful Red River I grabbed a knife, My friend did ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Lou
Red River Of Pain
Beautiful starry night of fun
Getting home before the rising Sun
Something is very wrong
I feel the death of my Heart's song
Night air filled with flashing light
Uniforms in and out of my sight
Who are the people, Where can Mommy be
Mommy, Mommy, Please answer me
Get out of my way, Let me in the Door
Oh God, There lies Mommy on the floor
She's lying in a River of Bright Red
She's so pale, She looks dead
My Heart and Soul are crying
I know my Mommy is dead or dying
I fall to my knees to pray
'God, Please don't take Mommy away'...