Matthew Baughman Poems
- The Things I'D Do For You Oh, the things I’d do for you! I ...
- Closed i’ve lost all compassion all feeling of hope ill ...
- The Stranger The stranger I just met today, in many more ...
- Beauty Your face is beautiful, as we can all see, take a ...
- A Book Called Me I am like a book, you may like what is on ...
- A Girl Worth Getting Wow! I would love a girl, a girl who ...
- Whats Within Your Shadows seeing your face, beautiful as it ...
hey i am a 17 year old high school student. i just slap poems together when i get free time(which is not quite often)
i would like to get a poem published one day it would be very exciting i believe. does anyone have an idea or helpful tip on how and where to get poems published? please vote and give me some feedback on my poems. cuase it is great to know what yall out there think of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Things I'D Do For You
Oh, the things I’d do for you!
I would climb the highest peak,
I would search under the sea.
without your beautiful face,
I would not last a week.
I will let you make me better,
I will treat you better than ever;
I will be with you, til’ the end of time,
I will love you, always and forever.
All these promises you hear so often,
they sounds so nice, so loving and so true.
But do you really believe them,
No, I don’t think you do.
I can’t promise the stars or the moon,
but I know one thing I can do;
I can promise just to be ...