Mbali Gina Poems
- Two Birds Hey two birds can sing together they can teach one...
- An Apology Letter, To Say I Am...
- I Am Sharing Who I Am With Eve... I have this so called ...
- The Success IT IS IN YOUR EYES I SEE IT IT IS INYOUR ...
- To Be Your Child Lord To be your child Lord To be your child...
- Love Loving You Love is just love Loving you, is just loving...
- Flowers YOU ARE AMAZEING, SUPRIZING EACH EN EVERYDAY INTO MY ...
Born in RSA, Bergville in KwaZulu Natal more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mbali Gina
Hey two birds can sing together
they can teach one another
they share luv together
they share happiness together
they sleep together in the same branch of sweet fruits tree
they can joy and dance together
they live their spirits together
they fly on the same direction of any season together
they share their sorrow without blaming one another
they trust one another even in their dreams
they love without limits one another
they care without thinking one another
they born to be together
they committed themselves in this togetherness
they are the achievers...