Meena Somasundaram Poems
- A Deliberation In A Song. A few days ago not being long ...
- Unknown And Unforeseen- - - Al... Likening to a thunder ...
- Condemn It As Jealousy. The jealousy rises on no basis. it ...
- Eat Cakes. Eat cakes if not you have bread could make one ...
- My Life Is Not What I Chose. My siblings made me what I ...
- Chauvinism And Feminism Men can do anything with his ...
- Never Mind In The Go As a little girl she was active never ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meena Somasundaram
A Deliberation In A Song.
A few days ago
not being long ago
a friend of mine called.
She had been away for long
did not hear from her for long
she being a close friend spoke.
We talked for hours together
nothing did bother
as we went on for a time.
It was a nice meeting of fun
discussed about terrorism and the gun
the hot topic of recent times.
Both of us were pained of the attacks
Paris in particular was ransacked
with hundred and twenty nine killed.
The cruelty seen in such moves
was beyond any prove
man killing man for no...